SECRET TO SOFT, SKIN!
When hydrogen from ionized alkaline water are absorbed into the skin, they combine
with activated oxygens and turn into water to prevent aging by removing activated oxygens
BIOCERA HYDROGEN WATER MIST
The Biocera Balls activate water increasing mineral content, moisturizing ability and antimicrobial effect.
The Biocera Hydrogen Water Mist generates mineral-rich, natural antioxidant hydrogen water and the smaller water particles are quickly absorbed, creating a moisture barrier for the dry and worn out skin.
· Generates abundant hydrogen and far infrared ray energies in water
· Turns ordinary water into chemical-free hydrogen rich water
· Makes water molecules smaller and easily absorbed by skin
· Keeps your skin hydrated for long
· Prevents growth of bacteria in water
· Biocera Balls are tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material safety requirements only
· Easy to use: just fill the mist with purified water and spray over your face
· Long lifespan of two ~ three years
· Keeps your skin hydrated for long
Air Conditioner Soaks Up Your Skin Moisture
"Summer always makes skin thirsty."
In summer, many people enjoy different activities-both outdoor and indoor. However, did you know that makes your skin dry, even drier than winter season? When you're under then sun, you cannot avoid the strong UV (ultraviolet) rays. When you are inside, the strong wind from air conditioner makes your skin less moisture. If you do not moisture back, this decreases elasticity, thereby expanding pores and accelerating aging. Therefore, moisture care is necessary during the summer to avoid extreme dryness.
When thirtsty, you drink water. This works the same for the skin. Skin needs an adequate amount of water-both inside and outside.
Once we turn on the A/C, we are more likely to be interested in indoor temperature maintenance that we tend to neglect the need to ventilate. In this case, substances such as the molds, bacteria, and dusts are kept inside and they float in the air, stimulating our skin and causing skin troubles. Needless to say, natural air breeze is the best for the skin. However, if you cannot live without an A/C, then ventilating the room every hour is necessary to prevent the skin dryness or troubles. Also, one should refrain from having direct contact with air from an A/C or electric fan with his or her skin. Minimizing your exposure to depleting elements-low humidity, harsh winds, dry heat, high altitude-can prevent the loss of moisture and natural oil in the skin.
Some people use water mist like the BIOCERA Hydrogen Water Mist to provide moisture in the skin. Whenever they feel the dryness and/or roughness of the skin, they spray the moisture on the face. In fact, customers who have used BIOCERA Hydrogen Water Mist the moisturizing effect is excellent as the BIOCERA TO BALL reacts with the water and activates ionization.
Last but not least, drinking an adequate amount of water daily prevents aging of the skin. This is because diet can play a role in strengthening your skin’s ability to maintain moisture.
A healthy body needs to have more than 70 percent of water. Therefore, drinking a fresh, health Antioxidant Hydrogen Alkaline Water is the best way to maintain healthy skin full of moisture during summertime.
* How to use Biocera Water Mist
Fill up the empty container with clean purified water and spray at a certain distance.
Protect from Dry Skin, Allergies, Dehydration and Sick House Syndrome
For anyone who is highly interested in skin care, he or she would have used a water mist to moisture the dry skin. With dry skin, it feels tight and uncomfortable after washing. Sometimes chapping and cracking can be seen with extremely dehydrated skin. Then how can we maintain the moisture on our face?
Especially for those who spend most of their time working or studying indoors; I’ve seen a lot of people applying a spray of water mist on their face every time they feel the dryness. However, some experts say that spraying your face with mist has similar effect with moistening lips with saliva. This is because mist can temporarily form a water layer and moisten your face. However the water quickly evaporates and the moist of the moisture disappears as time passes.
What are most effective and natural ways of moistening the skin? BIOCERA recommends the following tips to keep moisture in your skin.
1. Drink at least 2 liters of clean, fresh filtered water daily, preferably away from food for optimal absorption. Remember the skin is the largest organ and needs to be hydrated. Coffee, alcohol and caffeinated beverages dehydrate the skin, so refrain from drinking too much of the above-mentioned drinks. If you have to drink them then you need to increase your water intake. Instead, always take BIOCERA Antioxidant Hydrogen Alkaline Water Bottle with you wherever you go.
2. Avoid the use of tap water when cleansing dry skin. The deposits are too drying on the skin. Use clean, fresh water that contains minerals to freshen your face. BIOCERA Atozero Happy Shower Plus enable us to have moisturized skin. BIOCERA Vita Fruit Showerhead is good for adults as well as babies, and especially for those who suffer from skin troubles, helping them maintain smooth, faultless skins.
3. Always use non-detergent, neutral-pH products to cleanse your skin. It is good to keep the pH balance in your skin – as you do for your stomach! Avoid using any commercial soap that can stimulate your skin. Moreover BIOCERA Antioxidant Hydrogen Alkaline Soap enables moisturized skin.