A good friend of mine called me to announce the good news. I will be having a niece/nephew in nine months! As soon as I heard the news, I spent quite some time searching for things like "healthy tips for pregnant women" and "to-do-list during pregnancy" to share with my friend. Of course, it was not surprising to find that many of the blog posts and websites stressed the importance of drinking water during pregnancy. No matter what the climate is, your body demands a lot of water during pregnancy. Therefore, it is always better to keep yourself hydrated with healthy, fresh, Antioxidant Alkaline Water. Following is the list of the reasons why drinking water is important for pregnant women.
- Dehydration: We are all familiar with the effects of dehydration, common symptoms being headaches, nausea, and dizziness. While pregnant, women are no strangers to these symptoms - why not take away one more potential cause of making one feel more ill than she already is?
- Beautiful, clear skin: Pregnancy hormones can wreak havoc on one's face. What was once smooth can now be riddled with pimples. It's an age-old beauty industry truth that drinking water helps maintain a clear complexion.
Urinary tract infections. Pregnant women are prone to urinary tract infections. By keeping the urine diluted with a high volume of water, you minimize the risk of contracting one.
- Swelling is usually associated with elevated blood pressure. Drinking water helps flush out the sodium, thereby minimizing the swelling.
Baby needs a deep swimming pool to nestle in, and maintaining a good level of amniotic fluid is of utmost importance. Drinking water helps ensure the amniotic fluid levels don't go too low.
- Heat intolerance is a common complaint of pregnant women. With a higher susceptibility to heat stroke and exhaustion due to the need to cool themselves as well as the babies inside of them, drinking water is an easy method to quickly cool down. There is also a danger to the baby a woman carries when her inner temperature gets too high, so drink away.
- Water also helps prevent constipation, which many women suffer from during pregnancy when their bowel movements get sluggish due to physical changes, iron supplements, and hormonal changes. Of course, after birth drinking water is also imperative, especially for nursing mothers who are maintaining a milk supply for their babies.
Are you convinced by the above-mentioned reasons why we should drink water? I hope after readings this, either you and/or your pregnant friends will start bringing water bottles! If possible, why not drink healthy, fresh Antioxidant Alkaline Water?
1. Clean Air by BIOCERA Forest Oxygen Air Booster
2. Clean Water by BIOCERA Hydrogen Alkaline Water Filters-Jug, Stick
3. Clean Body by BIOCERA Happy Shower Head
5. Clean Body by BIOCERA Washing Laundry Ball