Find out which has stronger Moistening Effect:
Water > Mist
For anyone who is highly interested in skin care, he or she would have used a water mist
to moisture the dry skin.With dry skin, it feels tight and uncomfortable after washing and sometimes chapping and cracking can be seen with extremely dehydrated skin. Then how can we maintain the moisture in our face?
Especially for those who spend most of their time working or studying indoor, I've seen a lot of people applying a spray of water mist on their face every time they feel the dryness. However, some experts say that spraying your face with mist has similar effect with moistening lips with saliva/spit. This is because mist can temporarily form a water layer and moisten your face, but the water quickly evaporates and the most of the moisture disappears as time passes.
What are more effective, natural ways of moistening skin? Biocera recommends the following tips to keep moisture in your skin.
Drink at least 2 liters of clean, fresh filtered water daily, preferably away from food for optimal absorption.Remember the skin is the largest organ and needs to be hydrated. Coffee, alcohol and caffeinated beverages dehydrate the skin, so refrain from drinking too much of the above-mentioned drinks, and if you do consume these, increase your water intake if you consume these. Instead, always take the portable water Biocera Antioxidant Alkaline stick with you wherever you go.
2. Manage indoor air humidity. By using a humidifier or broad-leaved plants, it is good to maintain the indoor humidity to about 50 percent and refrain from using air-conditioner for places that have poor ventilation system. Also, take advantage of Biocera's new product, "Biocera Forest Air," which is especially helpful in catching noxious gases by contacting moist, carbon dioxide and strong acid vapor in the air. Biocera Forest Air produces oxygen and supplies fresh forest negative ion, thereby emitting only fresh, clean air. It is good news for those who suffer from dry skin, allergies and Sick House Syndrome, since Biocera Forest Air collects dusts in the air and enables you to breathe easier.
3. Avoid the use of tap water when cleansing dry skin. The deposits are too drying on the skin. Use clean, fresh water that contains minerals to freshen your face. biocera atozero Happy Showerhead enable us to have moisturized skin. Happy Showerhead is good for adults as well as babies, and especially for those who suffer from skin troubles, helping them maintain smooth, faultless skins.
4. Always use non-detergent, neutral-pH products to cleanse your skin. It is good to keep the pH balance in your skin - as you do for your stomach! Avoid using any commercial soap that can stimulate your skin. Biocera Atozero Happy Showerhead enables us to have moisturized skin.
Bacteria Free, Biocera!
Change your water,
Improve family's health and happiness!
1. World's Top Quality Ceramicballs- NSF Safety Certified
2. World's Pioneer in Bioceramics
Antioxidant alkaline water and ceramic balls
3. Certified Originality with PCT Patent Intellectual Property
Biocera Health Newsletter is sent out by our staff located in New York City, USA. For direct contact with NY staff, contact email@example.com
For more information, visit our website at www.biocera.com